NMCR1 BOARD OF EDUCATION
Our School Board Cares!
The New Madrid County R-1 School Board is composed of community members who care about our kids. The Board meets monthly at NMCC. For more information please contact the Superintendent’s office at 573.688.2161.
Board Prioritized District Needs:
- Increase students’ ability to read.
- Improve school leadership abilities.
- Create teacher-leaders who collaborate and thrive.
- Grow and maintain high levels of morale throughout the district.
- Revise our Technical Skills program to better meet the needs of our students.
Pictured (left to right row 1): Danny Parker, Vice President; Ryan Eddy, President; Kay Rebstock, Secretary;
(left to right row 2) ; Jeff Polk, Mary Kay Davis; Dr. Sam Duncan (Superintendent); Jenny Cope; John Palmer.