school messenger for the community
Our school district will be replacing the Eagle Alert with a New SchoolMessenger Notification System to provide timely communication to students and staff members on matters such as admissions, general interest activities and campus emergencies.
In order to enhance our ability to accurately deliver that information we kindly request that you create your own contact preference profile using SchoolMessenger’s web site. This allows you to control the ways in which you prefer to be contacted. It also works like a mailbox, giving you a place to review messages you may have missed.
In order to utilize this feature simply follow the steps below to create an account through the secure web site provided by SchoolMessenger.
Steps for setting up your account:
- Enter the following URL into your web browser:
- Click the Sign Up Now link near the bottom of the page.
- You will be taken to the Sign Up page where you will need to confirm the encrypted image, your name, a valid email address and a password. You’ll use your email address and the password you enter here to sign in later. Review and accept the Terms of Service. Click Create Account when you are done.
- Check your email. There will be an Account Activation email from email@example.com with the subject Account Activation, which contains a link to activate your account; activation codes are valid for 24 hours. This link will take you to a confirmation page where you must enter your password in order to activate your account.
- Once you’ve activated your account, you’re ready to select your notification preferences.
- Simply select the type(s) of notifications you wish to receive and the groups to which you belong.
- When you have finished making selections click Save.
- Follow the instructions to add additional contact information, such as additional email and phone numbers, to your account.
Thank you for signing up and we hope you enjoy the SchoolMessenger system!
Once you have created your account you can Opt-In for text messages and download the School Messenger App by clicking on the links below: